Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today woke up so damn early lar cos got to go back school for training. Haiz.. Sianz.. Actually wanted to cancel training one but then mr yap don't allow so i got to continue with it lor. Then tell him i also sick can cancel training or not then he say i bluff him.. Humpf.. dun believe me then sua lor. So he told me to do 30 ups and downs then do lor. But then we started off with 1 round meanind warm up first and then continue with the 30 ups and downs.. then so troublesome lor got to go find mr wee for the pe room key and then its like so messy lor cos he got to attend to the BB boys that did something so wrong yesterday. Is like so stupid of them to do that lar. Kind of brainless lor. Ok so very hard to find mr wee so pass the keys to mr steven wong to ask him pass to mr wee.. Haha. sound complicated right?? haha.. Then we did 10 and then have a 10 mins break and then Gloria was complaining so after the break, we did another 5 rounds and then have a 5 mins break and then left with the 15 rounds we break it up to 7 and 8 rounds. The attendance was only 11 people plus 1 teacher so is like 12 only.. haha.. pathetic right.. then mr wee was being held in a meeting and then he kept coming out of the meeting and said that he wish to join us instead of being in the meeting and take the opportunity to talk to us lor.. haha.. but then he is a HOD so must be in the meeting.. i guess.. then after our 30 rounds, we got to return the equipments and then i went to look for him again. then he asked me to pop my head at the glass window and he saw me so he came out to pass me the keys.. then later after the whole thing, when to staff room to clarify things with mr hum and then mr oei was there then he was like giving me a stupid look lor.. humpf.. then after that i went home liao.. haha.. a tiring day indeed.. :-p
Here to share with you guys a little poem: To whom it might concern
Life is a hard one.
I know your pardon.
I was once treading on that way.
Every tomorrow,You know there's sorrow.
I just wish with me you would stay.
But somehow you had lost me.
And consequences costly.
I cannot find you no more.
It's like you had a closed door.
You wanted isolated.
You left me desolated.
So why, my child, did you leave?
After that day, I'm not okay.
I heard you say, "I want my way".
Therefore I wish, you to come back.
With me I wish, run on the track.
There's no such chosen path, fate.
Return for now it's not late.
Your absentness is so sad.
I want you come back so bad.
I gave my loved one for you.
I loved you so much it's true.
So will you cause me more pain?
By making his death in vain?

No comments: