haven't been blogging for very long alr.. haha. my blog is like so stagnant lar. so am here to apologize to those people out there who bothered to read my blog. there's many things happening for the past few days but i'm just too busy with school work and all cos prelims is like seriously near. once the week break is over, prelims starts officially. argh!! it's really near. and i seriously got to do something for my combine science. anyway, basically this is gonna be a really short post lar. cos i'm like just having a break from my studies. am back to books again once i finish with this post. woke up quite early this few days. so went opposite for breakfast with mum and then came home. that's about it. meeting jun later to do the chem notes. anyway, that chap is quite easy lar. and 1 thing i'm glad is that she manage to finish the syallabus. haha. ok got to go back to books alr.
anyway, here's the lyrics for the song that is playing now:
No Promises by Shayne Ward
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time.
No promises
I don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be alone
No Promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love
No promises
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight.
anyway, here's the lyrics for the song that is playing now:
No Promises by Shayne Ward
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you you to know girl.
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time.
No promises
I don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be alone
No Promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love
No promises
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight.
- when u're feeling stressed, read stressed backwards and u'll get desserts! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment