MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! anyway, its a very boring christmas by spending it at home the whole day. woke up late and did nothing. there is also nothing much on the tv so my time spend are in front of the comp. haha. (: mum and dad is not back yet and doubt they'll be back early. anyway, i finally can enjoy the holiday. haven't been enjoying due to work kaes. cool huh! anyway, i just need a reply from you to know that you're still there. ok, maybe you're busy but just a simple message back from you won't cost you much time too right? ok, anyway, i'm not trying to get emo here or anything but i seriously hope you can reply me. doubt you'll be reading this so, this is just a very random post as i have got nothing to blog about. actually i really do not wish to regret anything i do in life and i want it to go according to what God had plan. it's really boring today staying at home doing nothing. i was packing my table today and clearing all items in my file and i realise that i've done lots of things for the past 4 years. i can't imagine that. and suddenly thought penetrate my mind again. i hate this feeling. so i prefer to be doing something and occupy my time so that i won't start thinking about things. and now, everyone is preparing for the year ahead and is busy about their own things so i shall not disturbed anyone or budge anyone to accompany me and things like that. i mean i don't really like disturbing people so i won't force people to do things they won't like. why? can someone please tell me why is she like that. why must she always mind other people's business? she can't even look after herself well and she must mind other's business. isn't that very inappropriate. i just can't stand the way she is. everyone has their own way of doing things why must she care so much? super irritating can?! ok, shall not let her spoil my day. i've been having a very nice though boring day but i don't wish that she spoil it. bleahs! i'm trying to find something nice to share with those that read my blog. This is really funny and thought of sharing it with you all. Here it goes:
Singlish Composition from 1 to 10
Lim Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what he came up with......
1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him.
Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work He also ask me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.
enjoy this hilarious story!
It's been a long time since i posted some lyrics so, i'm doing it now. The lyrics is what you are listening to now.
Firefly by A*Teens
When I said go I never meant away
You ought to know the freaky games we play
Could you forgive and learn how to forget
Hear me as I'm calling out your name
Firefly come back to me
make the night as bright as day
I'll be looking out for you
tell me that your lonely too
firefly come lead me on
follow you into the sun
that's the way it ought to be
firefly come back to me
You and me
we shared a mistery
we were so closelike honey to the bee
And if you tell me how to make you understand
I'm minor in a major kinda way
Firefly come back to me
make the night as bright as day
I'll be looking out for you
tell me that your lonely too
firefly come lead me on
follow you into the sun
that's the way it ought to be
firefly come back to me
Fly firefly through the sky
come and play with my desire
don't be long don't ask why
I can't wait another night
- life is a drama without rehearsal and it goes on without you knowing what will happen next!
No comments:
Post a Comment