Thursday, June 28, 2007

Alright, I am here to share about wednesday as well. I'm back to the habit of putting a few days post in one entry again. Basically, once school started, I'll be rather busy with projects and stuff and I've got no time to blog daily like what I did during the 2 weeks break other than the days I went for camp.

wednesday, 27 june 2007

Lesson were as usual and we didn't get back any of our papers and it's the longest day of the week. Lesson ends at 6 and after that I had CG after school. Was really tired and doesn't have the mood for anything after lessons. Anyway, we had to continue with the skid despite one person absent. That poor fella is graded zero for that. Anyway, due to that, we had to change our script and everything which is like so last minute. We didn't really prepare. Anyway, after we perform the skid, our mentor just give us some comments and stuff and she went off already. We went of after her as well. Met xueping and chulee at canteen 1 and then headed to Block 83, somewhere near the life science block and waited there for roughly 20 minutes or so for everybody to arrive. Anyway, it was the longest CG I ever had. It ended around 9:30. Super hungry and tired by then. After that, went KAP for dinner and then went home. By the time I reach home, it's already 11 plus thank God daddy is not home yet or else, he will start nagging again. Bathed and then did some computing math assignment and off to sleep.

today

I was late again. I hope I will wake up earlier and reach the bus stop earlier tomorrow. Had been waking up late this few days and had been like 10 minutes late for school. I was sleeping in the bus today and i nearly missed the stop. Thank goodness, the guy beside me is a NP student. Anway, got back our computing math paper and I really feel like killing myself, but what done is done. Marks had been deducted for carelessness and some stupid mistakes. Grr!! Anyway, it wasn't that bad after all. And then WP was a very stupid and waste time lesson because basically, no one is listening to his lecture. Sad nuts. After WP, we go for lunch and then it was FSP, we get back our paper and it was even worse than I had expected. Marks are also deducted for carelessness. I lost 8 marks due to carelessness. Or else I would had gotten a result which I much wanted. Never mind about it. Just work harder on assignments to pull everything up. Nothing is impossible. So let's labour on and achieve what we desire. (: After lesson, we lasted for an hour, I went to work. I love those kids there and I am getting use to it already. Reach home around 10 plus. Not as late as yesterday. Alright, I've got to end here and off to sleep before I wake up late again tomorrow.



- the love of Christ makes the world goes round.

No comments: