Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm super tired right now!! Alright, I got to make this like super fast cause I'm not done with the project and I got to study for CM In-Tutorial Exercise (ITE) tomorrow on Probability. Gawd! I'm not really good at this topics so I got to like study for it once I am done with this. I think time is really running out and I just realise that there is exams on COS and CM on August. There is like 1 month left to study. I'm stressed. Poly life isn't slack at all, in fact, I'm super STRESSED! Projects, projects, projects, nothing but projects. It will be perfectly fine if the group I'm in cooperate and have initiative. I hate doing projects in a group. Individual work is always the best. You might think I'm selfish or self-centered but think about it, what is the difference when it's suppose to be a group work and I'm like doing it all alone? Alright, enough of complaining and just live to it. It's just my life. I might have different thinking as you but I'm rather pissed cause how can I relax when the deadline is like monday and we got to hand in on Friday? Normal people will feel the stress. Anyway, went for CATS and S & W today. It's IS day, like duh! CATS was as usual boring, we learn the 6 thinking hats. S & W is like super fun! I'm in love with volleyball now. Anyone wish to play volleyball with me? LOL! Gawd, my knees hurt again!! Anyway, we did game play today and being the captain, I was really blur but I know I can improve and be a better captain. Let's practice harder for the upcoming competition. (: Alright, that's about it. I have to study for my CM already.



- same people with different fate.

No comments: