26 August 2007, Sunday
Didn't do much on Sunday. I also didn't go for tutoring cause he wants to cancel it and start next week but I got WFL and the Gathering thing next Sunday so I think I might have to push it later to like maybe 5 or 6. I hope he is fine with it. Be more flexible. Anyway, went for shepherding at Hougang Mall and then after that, I went to granny's house by myself. Reach there and did nothing much. Just the usual stuff. This is my Sunday. Oh, the new laptop is here and sis will be using it. I still can't figure out why my sis can't use MSN on the new laptop. Boo!
today
Did nothing much in the morning and then went over to get lunch and then went to work. It was rather alright today. Just a little busy but things were alright in the end. They were understanding and with a little help here and there, my day wasn't that bad. There is this girl from Anderson primary who told me about everything in her school. LOL! She is very cute lar though she is already primary 3. Haha. She was saying about her PE lesson and a lot about her school. How fierce her teachers were and stuff like that. I just felt weird why she told me all this lar. Haha. (: Only to find out something but I'm not going to say anything here. Ate my dinner at around 9:30 and went home. By the time I finish my dinner it's already 10 plus so by the time I reach home, it's already near 11. Boo! It's not cool at all cause I got to report to DG tomorrow at 10 for the meeting. I don't want to go but have no choice. ):
“You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.”
Isaiah 26:3
- be more courageous. nothing will goes wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment