Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grr! I'm super tired! I need a break and plenty of rest. Who says holiday is going to be fun?! It's not true at all. It's either boring or busy. Anyway, went down to Kumon HQ today for a meeting which I didn't do much there. Went back to center around 1 and then did nothing much as well. Just take a few students and then went up to AMK. Was super tired but endured cause my favourite students Jaydon and Kaikee coming. So endure till they come. Was super high inside the reading room. I've no idea why also. LOL! I'm always like that. Jaydon's mum made strawberry cheesecake for us. Haha. It turn out to be super nice. Yummy! Jaydon is super cute. He knows I'm inside the room and he went in just to tell me strawberry cake, strawberry cake. I was puzzled cause I didn't know what he was talking about but eventually, I know about it. Haha. Thanks! Everything ended very early as compared to other days. Hooray! My uncle sent me home and I reached home quite early. I'm very sleepy now. I can just sleep in front of my computer! Hahaha.

“Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens,
but fellow citizens with God's people
and members of God's household,”
Ephesians 2:19



- cheer up! everything will be fine.

No comments: