Monday, September 17, 2007

Woke up and didn't do much. Basically, just slacked at home till around afternoon. Met sis at around 2 for lunch. That's super late. Anyway, we had lunch and then went to the bus stop together and my bus came first and of course I board and I wasn't late for work. It's super busy today cause there is like short of staff but it's still manageable in the end and I'm just adjusting to get used to it. Had my dinner at around 9 plus and came home after that. By the time I reached home, it's already 10 plus going 11 soon. So late! I still have to go DG early in the morning tomorrow. Boo! Alright, it's pretty late now and I got to sleep early before I get super unwell again tomorrow like last week. Readers, just don't expect my blog to be very exciting.

“Be imitators of God, therefore,
as dearly loved children”
Ephesians 5:1



- I couldn't believe what I heard!

No comments: