Woke up super early and reached workplace super early too. I'm kind of the first to reach. (: Was tired but then still manage to take Rachel and she manage to complete her 10 pieces of math worksheets. (: Anyway, wasn't really busy but stayed till around 6 plus and left with one of the aunty. Anyway, walked to the MRT station together and then went separate ways after that cause I'm heading to the NEL while she is taking the Noth South Line. Anyway, waited at compass point for them and then went dinner together. It's been really long since we had dinner together and my daddy is just can't accept the fact. I'm really pissed at times but he just really don't understand and he always claims that he is right. Sometimes, I just wonder who created money and why do we need money? Everyone things that money is very important. I'm just a little pissed that he just can't accept it and he got to say so loud lar. If that is what I belief, you can't do anything to stop me from believing or doing. I'll prioritise my time and have time for everything so can you tell me why is it that you hate it so much? In what way did I offend you? I simply don't understand. Anyway, came straight home after dinner and didn't do much.
currently reading: A walk to remember
“We proclaim him,
admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom,
so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.”
Colossians 1:28
- It will be more fun if we are in this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment