Everything at work was kind of fine until they wanted to discuss about the DA completers' club things which make me a little pissed off. Other than that, everything is quite fine. Next week I'm not going but I'll have to go to Fairfield Methodist Sec for some GGS things. Hope it's going to be fun and enjoyable. Anyway, headed to service and wasn't very very late and worship was superb! I enjoyed myself and felt His presence. After sermon, we had a call for believers to surrender our life to trust God in everything. "A surrendered life is a powerful life." Anyway, went home together with Jael, Lili (Jael's friend), Rachelle and Enma. It's really great taking train with them. Reach AMK, get "dinner" and then went home. Mummy called and tell me they are at AMK Hub! Argh!! Should have called them and they can pick me up. Anyway, I receive a sms from Miss Ng and she said that we don't have to wear full-u for next week events. Make me spend a bomb yesterday and it's not in use for the time being. Argh!! Waste time and money!! I think the uniform will be needed in future. (: Nothing much happened after that. Time to study for common test.
“God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
he does great things beyond our understanding.
He says to the snow,
'Fall on the earth,'
and to the rain shower,
'Be a mighty downpour.”
Job 37: 5-6
- time to start studying! start early and leave no regrets later.
No comments:
Post a Comment