I'M SUPER PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!
Anyway, lessons were as usual and NF and OOP were still fine and then after which, lessons ended and then we had have 2 hours of break and then we did a little of our UID which is partly due this week. At 5, went for the IS talk and it was so stupid. 2 hours just for 15 minutes. Argh! Super pissed off by that and the bus was so packed. Met yvonne and then had a great time talking with her. LOL! Get my passpost size photo and then get dinner and went home. Bathe and then had dinner. Started doing the COMT essay which was the reasons why I'm so pissed off right now. They are not contributing at all and I think it's impossible for me to print it out today. I think I'll ask permission from Mdm Rosita tomorrow to print it at ICT block. Apart from that my cramps is making everything worse and I just feel like sleeping but I've yet to finish this piece of writing. Nothing seems to help! I'm on the urge of fainting!!! Alright, I got to continue with that piece of writing. That's all folks!
“Therefore, since we are receiving a
kingdom that cannot be shaken,
let us be thankful,
and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,”
Hebrews 12:28
- why is it always like this?!
No comments:
Post a Comment