It's been really long since I last blog and I've basically lose track of what I did for the past few weeks. All I know is that things are more or less the same but with more stress added. UID assignments are coming, and we'd been preparing for the past weeks. Taking picture of food at every opportunity that we had. Apart from that, there is nothing special for me to blog about. Had eLearning this week and didn't had to go to school and just stayed at home and follow the time table. I really hate eLearning a lot and for today, we are to complete our OOP practical within an hour which is so impossible. Anyway, we submitted something which was half way done and tell the teacher to allow us to send it to his mail. Thank goodness he allowed and said, "In life, you will only get it if you ask." This is so true. Anyway, headed to do BIS and the teacher didn't really reply us, I guess. I've got to check later. Anyway, BIS was quite slack and we did OOP during that time. Opps! Had my lunch and then continued with NF and once it's done, continued with OOP and finally get it by 6 plus. Still had some minor mistakes but just submit it anyway. By the time I'm done with it, I went to bathe, had my dinner and fall asleep without looking at my phone for any smses. So sorry for people who sms me that time and it take so long for me to reply. Just woke up from my little sleep. I don't know what happened and now my nose is blocked again! I hate it. It really make matter worse. Instead of soothing things for me, it had to be this way! Anyway, below is a personality test that I took some days back and decided to post it up cause it's totally similar. Actually, we had to do this simply 4 questions personality test in school during IAC and my result was an ISFJ. So out of curiosity and to see how accurate it was, I just went and did another personality test and it turn out to be the same result. Hehe. That's about it.
“[Instructions on Worship]
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers,
intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—
for kings and all those in authority,
that we may live peaceful and
quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
1 Timothy 2:1-2
- eLearning, I hate you!
No comments:
Post a Comment