Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reached school super early and had to wait outside the classroom for like super long cause the teacher was late! We didn't had proper lunch again and then it was OOP. I got to really brush up on OOP. The CAs are not helping me and in fact, it's causing my grades to drop! Buck up!! Anyway, finished the OOP practical at around 4 plus and then after that rush UID and then submit it and then went home. Reached home around 6 plus and then went to buy dinner. Did nothing much after that. I'm suppose to study but distractions are everywhere. Argh! Alright, nothing much already. I think I better go study for now. I hope that they won't blow up the whole issue. Please do not end up as enemy just because of this trival things.

“Give thanks to the LORD,
for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.”
Psalm 136: 1,26



- start studying!

No comments: