Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grr!! I'm super tired right now. My Saturday are now more or less the same as past few Saturday. It's work and then service. At work, it's rather alright this few weeks, I've been getting students that I like and I'm having fun in doing this job. (: It's not the "sianz" thing anymore. Maybe, I really have a passion for teaching or for kids. After work, headed to service and was kind of late by like say 10 to 15 minutes. Anyway, it was a really powerful sermon and God had really spoken to me. Hurray!! After service, decided not to go for dinner with them and went home together with cheesiang, rachelle and her sister. Took the same side as cheesiang and we chatted a lot. It's really nice chatting with her and the topics that she asked was really weird. LOL! I think it's really great time spent together with her. (: Waited for her to board the bus and then I went opposite to wait for my bus. I'm such a kind soul. (: Basically that's about it, nothing special to blog about. I'm just so glad now. I think God had really answered my prayers. (: I really think that everything did not happen just like that, in fact God had everything in plan for us already.




- recipe to grow spiritually.

No comments: