Sunday, July 01, 2007

Woohoo!! It's Sunday, another week had just ended just like that. Time flies. I've got project waiting for the group to do but seems like nobody cares and the deadline is like 9 july which left us with till friday to do. Grr! This is really killing me!! There are like so many things waiting for me to complete but seems like time is running out and 24 hours a day is insufficient. I've got to plan my time properly. I don't wish history to repeats itself. Where is my time management? Alright, I better plan everything properly and hope that my work is not the constraints of me doing well in school. I am trying to adapt to my life now. Obstacles are made for us to grow more. There is nothing that is always so smooth sailing. Alright, there is nothing much to blog about today. Basically, I just stayed at home the whole day and do the WP presentation. I'm still not done with it. Thinking of the animations to include make my head grow big. Argh!! Exploding soon!!! It's so unfair! There is no more youth day holiday for us. How sad can it be. If there is, at least I can have time for a break and finish all those assignments that is waiting for me to complete. Grr! Alright, I got to end this and continue with the projects and the programming practical. Oh gosh! I don't know how to do! This is super randomness!



- everything's changing.

No comments: