Thursday, June 21, 2007

I am so so so tired after camp so i slept till like 12 then woke up. It has been some time since i woke up in the afternoon. Anyway, it's really shiok to sleep and woke up only in the afternoon. Anyway, was slacking at home till like 3 plus and then headed to work. It was quite hectic at work today and i was feeling so tired to even want to teach but i still manage to pull through and clear all students that i took. (: Anyway, today ended quite alright for me reach home around 10 plus. Woohoo!! I'm uploading those pictures now. Gosh!! It's like 80 plus photos to upload so i think it should take some time. I shall be patience and wait. Ok, that's all about it. Nothing much to blog about today!



- God does not take away trials or carry us over them, but strengthens us through them.

No comments: