Alright, I'm back here to blog. Pardon me for skipping the whole event of Friday as there is nothing much to blog about other than I am just slacking away at home enjoying the last few days of holiday. Can you sense the sarcasm in the previous sentence? LOL! Alright, let's just move on from Friday and move on to today events. (:
As usual, woke up super early today as I had to reach work place by 9:30. Anyway, i reached there on time realising that the rest were not there yet. They were all late, obviously. Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me or does it even affect my mood or anything. I just started everyday smoothly till like my second or third student then I started to flare up a little. Maybe it's just my personal mood swing and stuff. This particular student is really getting on my nerves. I'm trying to control and the more she had to rub in and make matter worse and she is there happily irritating me. You can say that I'm racist or anything but i do hate taking Indian students. They are just plain too hard to communicate with, I think. No offence to people out there who read this. Doesn't mean that you're an Indian and I'll hate you. It all depends. I'm also aware that hating someone is a waste of time and energy but like I said, I am not hating anyone here or being biased or anything I just simply can't stand the way she act. Come on, this is a tuition center where you got to learn and do everything by yourself. I don't care how your parents treat you or how they pampered you at home but please remember that you're at a tuition center and the staff there are not your maid. Alright, I shall stop complaining or whining about this particular student as it is really making this post super long and redundant. Anyway, after this particular student, the rest of the day went on perfectly fine and I'm kind of getting used to it already. It really take time and effort to learn new things and to adapt to the environment.
Ended work around 5:30 and headed for service. It's a little rush but as usual, we went in to the auditorium a little late. Still, I love going for service and it's really great sensing His presence. Sermon was fine too and i did learn quite a number of things. Yeah! Let's grow together and draw closer to Him each day! Anyway, everything was perfectly fine till after service. It's always the usual thing that is making me mad and irritated. I just don't know what they are up to at times. Never mind, just hope that this kind of things will not happen again in the near future.
Sometimes, I do really feel like sitting down with daddy and mummy and have a really good and long chat with them. I think I've got so much to tell them but I just couldn't bring it up to them and I really enjoy and treasure the time that we had. Even for like say 5, 10 minutes, I am more than happy for that. (: Seriously, if think about it, when was the last time we even sit down together to watch a tv program? Gosh, the bonding between each and everyone in the family is like totally gone. It always make me had this feeling when I saw a family taking a public transport together. The feeling is really hard to describe using the 26 alphabets.
Alright, I got to end here already. It's really a long and random post. I'm really tired of all the walking around and the stress that I received from work today.
- tomorrow will never come so stop procastinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment