Sunday, June 24, 2007

There is nothing much to blog about. It's just the usual Sunday and I really did nothing much. Woke up late as usual and daddy made breakfast for us again after so many month. (((: After breakfast, laze around and slack at home and then around 1 plus went over to my neighbour's place to teach him Chinese. All my effort are wasted! He had forgotten everything after coming back from Germany so it's like starting everything over again. I was rather pissed about it cause it's like he is not at all interested and here I am trying very hard to teach and help him but he is not at all thankful. Whatever! Anyway, lesson ended much later than expected and after that, went to granny's house and did nothing much. Played with my niece and i fall asleep while playing with her. LOL! She is cute!! Opps, this is rather randomness. If i can, I'll try to post some photos of her here. ((:
I'm a little "sianz" cause it's back to the standard procedure again tomorrow and the next holiday is in August. It's time for me to wake up too and move on. No doubt I love this short 2 weeks break and the time spend during the camp and all those catching up but still, I think it's time to move on for greater things ahead of us. Let's just face reality and draw closer to Him day by day. (:



- i just want to be where You are.

No comments: