I seriously need my beauty sleep and rest in short, I need a break! LOL! Anyway, my long awaiting 2 weeks break is here and it is time for me to take a rest but i doubt so I will even have time to rest. Never mind about it will see how things go. Went back to work today after like so many week due to common test. Reach there at 9:30 so that means i woke up like super early just to reach there on time. Everything went on perfectly fine till i get some rather irritating students. If you're not going to tell me, I can't help and i need to know how you get the answer. You might just jolly well copy from my answer book but I'm not that stupid too to let you just copy and i just mark blindly. There were some parents rather irritating i would say. They can come and complain like nobody business and yak yak yak for like whole 30 minutes without realising they are disturbing the students. I hope they can go reflect and think about it. They might be just losing one good opportunity by listening to others and not experience it by themselve or see the results of their child. This type of parents are hard to deal with. Anyway, the center closed early today as quite a number of staff have to go for a meeting so we closed at like around 5 when usually, they closed at 6:30 or even later. I'm just so happy about it and thus making it possible and on time for service. (: So, i walk down to PS, to cuppage plaza and met jose and the rest and went in Nexus. I'm just so glad that I had a wonderful time at service. I was rather tired and sleepy but I learn to use God's strength and so by the time i went in Nexus, i suddenly felt rather awake. (: After service which ended around 7 plus, we went cine for dinner and then i rush back home. That's about it. I messaged him like in the afternoon and till now he is not replying. I hope it's not that the message didn't reach him or anything. I'm still waiting.
I feel like designing one blogskin! I want to change to but i can't find something i like in blogskins.com ):
- mould me like the way you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment