Monday, June 11, 2007

I won't be blogging about Sunday as there is nothing much for me to blog about. It's just the usual sunday where nothing much is done. So for today, i was woken up by the super loud and irritating construction worker's working sounds. There is some renovation of the block going on at my place that cause all this irritation! Grr!! So by 10 plus, sis woke up and so we went opposite for MacDonald's breakfast and then i accompanied her to wait for bus and then i came home. Slack again till around 1 plus and went Somerset to meet Jose for shepherd-ing. I finally told her what is bothering me and what she told me really make me think of what i should do. Is He really using me to bring her back to Him or there is really something which really going on for me to fulfill? Anyway, left around 3 plus and reached home around 4 plus. Came home slack again and then went opposite to buy dinner. Oh, this is total randomness but i just feel like saying it here. I blessed mummy 50 bucks last saturday. It's actually so unlike me. I won't give people money but now, i'm totally different. (:

He finally replied me after 1 day. LOL! Anyway, he seems quite positive about it and he is so lame (as usual)! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and wednesday. (:



- i want to be a blessing to my family.

No comments: