Thursday, June 14, 2007

I wish i won't fall sick before i go for camp! This is very irritating can! I'm feeling super unwell today. I have got no idea why. Anyway, was basically slacking at home till 3 plus and then go for work. Shucks! The feeling is really wrong, think i have to finish this fast and go have my beauty sleep. The thing i most needed now is an ample rest. Alright, had been chatting with Chunhao about camp. Hope everything is well and don't be too stress over it. (: The laptop at home is spoilt!!! It just can't be on. I need to bring it for repair like asap and dad is like so anxious about it! Grr! The way he say till like everybody (except him) is at fault that the laptop is spoilt make me super irritated. The fact is i don't need that laptop so i'm not very worried but then i told him i can do his things through my laptop and he give me that kind of look. This is so infuriating! Ok, i seriously have got nothing to blog about already. Off to sleep, anyway, it's quite late already.



- everything is going to fine!

No comments: