Friday, June 15, 2007

It's another slack day. Just stay at home the whole day doing nothing much. I seriously hate to be so free. I think i better start a little on the hacking thing and the web publishing project as well. I'm better today compared to yesterday but i'm still feeling sick. I'll try to recover before camp so that i'll have hell loads of fun! Sometimes, i do hate holiday bacause i'll start spending and now, i'm kind of broke. Shucks! Like what the rest said, "During school time, keep hoping for holiday and when holiday, hoping for school reopen." Why do human always contradict? My day at home today was just lazing around, sleeping or in front of my laptop. This is so unhealthy! *Bleahs* Anyway, i'm so excited about camp! lalalalalalalala~

My post are like quite short nowadays because there is really nothing to blog about. Anyway, isn't it nice to KISS - keep it sweet and simple! LOL!!



- when then do i have the courage to ask? time is running out!!

No comments: