Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Alright, I'm here to blog about today. I simply love today. I only get to go school in the afternoon at 3 cause today is IS day and I didn't have to go for CATS. It's just S&W. It's the last lesson. No more volleyball already. ): I miss them lar. The craziness that we spend together during that past 15 weeks and it was all so memorable. (: The feeling of leaving them is rather sad. Hahaha. Didn't do much and then go into game play and only had one game only and it ended. Took pictures and then the rest went for dinner and I went home. I'm just so glad that I only had to go for S&W so in the morning, I complete the bulletin for tomorrow's CG. It took me like 2 hours or so to finish doing it. (: That's about it. I think I got to use the computer less and start mugging for the final test. I wanna get my A for Computing Math. I have decided to take the Diploma Plus thing for Advance Computing Math. (: Haha, this is super random lar. Alright, off to study. Photos will be uploaded soon after I've took from the respective people. (: So stay tune at this same blog for the photos. (:



- start mugging! another 8 more days to COS and 16 days to CM!

No comments: