Saturday, July 28, 2007

It has been some time since I last blog. I'm really busy with assignments and for programming, i just totally give up on the delete phone option as I seriously can't do it despite trying real hard. I'm quite depressed over it but after thinking through, I think it's alright. Learning to let go like what my blog title is. (: I'll try to blog about the past few days that I didn't blog but it is going to be a brief one as I can't remember exactly what happen. LOL! I'll try to remember as much as possible though. (:

25 july 2007, wednesday

Lessons and stuff was as usual and it was rather tiring as everything ends at 6. Anyway, we presented the career road path thing to the class and it was quite redundant cause it's waste time and it's doesn't benefit at all. That's all my opinion. After that, headed to canteen 2 for dinner and then to Caregroup. Surprisingly, CG ended earlier than the past few weeks. Since Nel is cabbing back with Jose and Zejun, I took the cab with them and alight at Serangoon Central and 101-ed back home. Reach home around 10 plus and was dead tired. Chiong my programming assignment and study for the computing math In-tutorial exercise on binomial probability. Why is there so many different types of probability?? LOL! Anyway, somehow get it and slept like super late.

26 july 2007, thursday

There is nothing much and lesson ended as usual 3 but I stayed behind in class with Weiting to finish the programming assignment and I left at 3:30. Headed to work and it's quite alright cause there is like quite a number of staff there and then it's the usual thing lar. Nothing much to blog about.

27 july 2007, friday

Lesson ended much much earlier cause the last 3 hours of FP was cancelled as there is nothing to do already and so after pleading with the teacher for quite some time, she finally agreed to let us off. So we continue with the programming thing to submit it and then weiting and I went canteen 1 for our lunch. (: Oh, finally saw yvonne! LOL! Messaged xueli to meet her to go AMK to work together. LOL! And I waited exactly for an hour for her to finish her project. We were not suppose to go to work today but due to lack of staffs, they ask us to go and help. (: Which means, I'm working for thursday and friday and saturday, straight 3 days. OMG!! Tired! Anyway, went back quite late too! Didn't do much after that.

today

Woke up went to work again and this time, instead of ending at 6, I end at 6:30 and then they close at around that time when all the students left. My gastric was very pain again so I missed service and just went home. Anyway, if I "crawled" there, sermon is ending soon. So no point lar. Took NEL back to compass point and then get my dinner and came home. Tried doing some Web Publishing (WP) assignment but i couldn't find relevant information on Global Warming for children. Grr! I simply can't stand this kind of topics lar. ): Anyway, slept quite late too simply trying to figure out how to do the codings for HTML! It's not as easy as you thought HTML is. ARGH!! I just feel like screaming at the top of my voice!!! That's about it.



- Final test is in few days time and I haven't start preparing! Start mugging, Danielle!

No comments: