It's Sunday again which means it's the end of another week. Time flies. I'm in deep trouble. COS final test is like on this coming Thursday and I've yet to study! I'm so dead! Since I don't have to go school on Tuesday, I shall spend the whole day studying after I'm done with helping dad with some payments as well as go to the bank to deposit my savings and salary in. (: Although the bank part I still can wait till the vacation and settle it so the main priority is to settle daddy's payment and then go to library to study. If I were to stay at home, I'll get distracted. It's still best to study at library! Haha. On Tuesday, I'll try to finish as much of my assignment as possible cause Thursday is my test and Friday is the deadline for the assignment. Argh! It's so rush. I really need God's strength to move on. Like I said before, all my Sunday are more or less the same. Anyway, today didn't go granny's place as I though Jose want to meet me for shepherding but she got something on so in the end, it's cancelled. I missed lots of shepherding with her already, with both of us so busy. Let's hope that we can have it tomorrow. (: Anyway, I hope that I can end early tomorrow so that she don't have to wait for me for that long. I think I've got lots of things to do and I'm just procrastinating. Oh, please stop procrastinating, LIM JIE YING!!!
- truck loads of work waiting for me to complete them.
- truck loads of work waiting for me to complete them.
No comments:
Post a Comment