As usual, went to work and stuff and actually, as I was saying that I was actually meeting my MI friends for a gathering but in the end, somethng crop up and I decided not to go and so I didn't go for service as well. Grr!! Anyway, there is really nothing much to blog about. After that, met sis at Compass Point and Kath happen to message me as well to meet up for dinner so I ask her to tag along with us and she agreed. So, we had our dinner and it's really nice to meet her again. Didn't get to chat with her that much as it's quite restricted with sis there. Anyway, maybe, things might turn out better than I expected. Rely on God and things will be better. (: Anyway, after that, went home and that's about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dogs are super noisy now, I guess they miss my mum! LOL! Oh, and did I mention that mum is super cute for that past few days?! I asked her to wake me up in the morning and instead of walking over to my bedroom to wake me up, she called to my cell phone to wake me up! Haha. Super cute right?! LOL! Alright, this is randomness!
- let's meet up more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment