Hello world! Alright, sounds so lame! I still can walk who says I am lame? Hahahahaha. Just trying to be funny!
8 july 2007, sunday
Anyway, did nothing much on Sunday and I just stayed at home the whole day and did the usual stuff. Since it's the beginning of a month, I got to help daddy with some of his work stuff! It's always the usual things that I'm doing nowadays. There is seriously nothing special to blog about nowadys. I had been wondering if I should just close down this blog of mine. Alright, waited for about 6 plus and headed to Hougang Mall there to pick sis up and then we headed for dinner. Went Hougang point for dinner and after that, I finally get to eat my banana split. Diaoz! I suddenly had a craving for it and no doubt it's just from some dessert stall, it still did satisfy my cravings. (: Came home after that and then did the programming practical which drives me crazy and I only did Part A, there is still part B and I just simply couldn't get it. ): That's about it on sunday. My weekends are now more or less the same. Simply refer to last week post and you will roughly know what I did during my weekends. LOL!
today
The feeling of going back to school makes me feel sick or rather it's Monday blues. Anyway, was early when I reach school. Finally, I am not late. Hahahaha. Had programming for the first lesson and the teacher just basically step throught the tutorial and practical with us but didn't had the time to finish Part B of the practical. I kept trying but it just didn't come out what it is suppose to. Rather pissed and in the end, I went for break. After that, we wasted like 1 hour doing nothing and so lesson ends at 4 as usual. How I wish she will come in early next week and lesson can ends at 3 on Monday. Surprisingly, by the time I reach Monfort bus stop, it's only 5 because usually, it will take like 1 and a 1/2 hour to reach there. Anyway, by the time I walk home, it's near to 5:30 already. Am super tired right now and I just feel like lying on my bed doing nothing and sleep but I had to do the FP assignment. Grr! Why must she include things that are not necessary needed? She is like wasting our time and she keeps saying that we got less work to do compare to her last time students. Grr! I feel like telling her to move on. It's year 2007 already. I wonder which year is she still living in. LOL!! Alright, I better end here and complete the FP assignment.
- God created us in His own image.
No comments:
Post a Comment