Monday, July 16, 2007

I got to make this fast cause I just didn't have the mood to blog. I'm sick once again. My nose seems to like to run alot this year! Shucks! It's not a good sign. Alright, anyway, was suppose to go out together as a foursome but then realise I've got truck loads of stuff to complete so I told them I'm not going. I think they still had much fun even without me. So was at home the whole day chiong-ing for assignments and projects. Argh! Life is so stressful! I need a break. For today, woke up like early so reached school quite early too. LOL! So in the end, I help them get breakfast as I'm going down to grab some bites. Haha. Lessons were as usual and then we start lesson like an hour early instead of having the 2 hour break so ended lesson like an hour early than usual. It's the first time I reach home so early in my poly life. Usually I'll reach like around 6 plus and today, I reach home at 4:30. LOL! That's like super early can! Alright, I'm super sick now and I'll just end here and have my rest. I really need my rest. There is volleyball competition tomorrow so people, wish me luck and hope that I recover soon! (:



- pray with faith and it will be given.

No comments: