Today is IS day cause it's Tuesday. LOL! When like 30 minutes earlier to meet Huiqian to complete the presentation. Anyway, it was quite rush and things weren't very complete cause one of our member didn't send it and he was late. Anyway, we were the last to present and I think we somehow did it very badly. Argh! With all the last minute stuff and all our dialogue are impromptu, everything kind of screw. Whatever it is, it's over. LOL! After that, we comtinue with our Reflection thing about CATS and I was just crapping. LOL! After that, was S&W, did our usual 2 rounds of tracks and then stretching and off to practice. After practice we had some game play and it ended like quite early and then we rested and continue playing some games before the interclass competition started. It was simply fun fun FUN! I did enjoy myself there though I couldn't get my service hit across. I simply love volleyball now. Hahahah~ I think our class for S&W is so bonded now that we actually missed S&W for next week is the last lesson for S&W. After the whole competition, Corrine, Cheryl and I continue to play and finally leave at 8 plus. Saw Juian in the bus so had a long chat with her. It's really nice chatting with her. Take care, girl. Get dinner and then came home.
They are back again. I was so worried that I quickly tell daddy about it and of course he called the police. Opps! Am I revealing too much here! Alright, that's about it. I shall not disclose too many things in this blog. Really had an enjoyable but tiring day. I am still sick. ):
- God will not short change anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment