Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think I will always miss out Wednesday entry cause I always come back very late on Wednesday cause there is CG! Furthermore, it's always ending very late like close to 10 plus so by the time I reach home, it's already 11 plus. I'll try to do summarise what I did on Wednesday then. *As usual!!*

18 july 2007, wednesday

Alright, school was as usual and it's the longest day of the week. It's the so called most dreaded day. Anyway, I survived through it for like almost 1 semester already so what not. Anyway, after lesson which ended off with FP and headed to canteen 1 for my early dinner and headed for CG. Was rather tired and was still feeling a little sick. Anyway, I stay throughout therefore I came home quite late. Yeah! Mummy is coming back from China today, or rather is tomorrow morning. If I'm not wrong, she is going to reach Singapore around 2 am in the morning. LOL! Alright, this is so random. LOL!

today

Nothing special happens. Went to school with junnie and then suddenly, it started raining cats and dogs and both of us didn't bring umbrella. Lucky there is shelter for us and we weren't drench. (: Went for CM and it really lighten up my day. (: I seems to can't live without Math. LOL! Anyway, had some revision and then our in-tutorial exercise and then lesson kind of ended. Was still pondering whether to take the up the Diploma plus and in the end, I have make the decision to sign up for it. Whether I get in or not is another matter. Anyway, after that was Web publishing and we did some online quiz and I score like 60/100. Whatever! I didn't study at all can! After that, since there is no more lectures for Web publishing, we decide on the assignment 2 thing. (: At around 12:30, we were kind of dimissed and so I came home. Today is the earliest day I reach home. (: I reach home around 2. After that, had lunch and then go for work. ): And back from work around 10 plus and was dead tired but can't sleep cause there is FP assignment to do. Alright got to end here and continue doing already. Till then, take care people. (:



- when you're DOWN to nothing, God is UP to something!

No comments: