Friday, July 20, 2007

It's the end of the week and once again, the weekends are here. (: Time to have a good rest but at the same time, rush for projects. I shall not procastinate any longer for those 2 projects that I'm left with. Finally, FP project is done, though I'm not sure what the result will be, I had did my best in completing it already so just let God do the rest. Anyway, during programming lesson today, I did my assignment and I can get option 1 done like finally and so proceed on to option 2. I'm just so glad that I made it for Option 1 and 2. (: Hooray! I'm really struggling with it but lucky, there is no final test for programming. Anyway, after that was COS and we did nothing much. After that went for break and then come back and continue with the FP project and surprisingly, I manage to finish it. I'm happy with what I have and so I handed to the teacher. (: Stay behind after that for a while to do the FSP assignment and then left at around 5:15. Was suppose to meet Jose but she wasn't feeling well so in the end, I called mum and they say they are going to Compass Point so I went there to meet them. Had dinner and then came home. Started chatting with Joceyln for a while and she told me she saw my FP assignment and I was super shock. She told me is her teacher show it to them one and that really puzzled me. Like out of so many piece of the assignment, her teacher must take mine. LOL! Anyway, I am not sure what the teacher did with it but heard from Jocelyn, her teacher say it's model answer. Crapness!! (: Why am I still blogging here?? I should be doing my FSP assignment.



- projects and assignments are really killing me!

No comments: