Saturday, July 21, 2007

Woke up by mum and then prepare and headed off to work. It's the usual stuff again. Nothing much. It's getting later and later and was suppose to leave with xueli but then one student came so late that we couldn't leave. Anyway, I headed to service like super late and i didn't even get to enjoy the P&W part. ): Sermon was superb as usual and then after that, rush to cine to meet renfeng to pass her the SS notes. After that, went AMK to buy dinner and then came home. I'm so glad that I completer the basic requirements for programming. Such an achievement! Haha. I finished it yesterday night though. (: I tried doing the banner thing for the WP assignment but it looks so shitty! Alright, I'll try to look at the practicals again to see if it helps. (: Anyway, that's about it, there is nothing much to blog about.



- trust in God's goodness.

No comments: