Alright, I'm here to blog. I won't blog about what I missed as I think I've got lots to say about today. So pardon me if you think you just hate reading long posts like this. Anyway, you can always click on the red X button on the top right hand corner to shut down this page.
I think I'm rather moody this few days. I'm seriously not in the mood to do anything right now! Grr! Anyway, this morning met besty banana and headed to school together. Haha. We've got so much to update each other even though we get to see each other twice a week on thursday and friday. LOL! I find this super hilarious as I typed! Haha. Anyway, as usual, Computing math early in the morning and we just go through those question from the Revison Exercise 2. OMG!! I kind of forget everything already! Like seriously, I got to start revising before it's too late! I seriously want to take the diploma plus and for me to take that, I got to do like extremely well for this final test. Anyway, after CM, it's WP so it's like I'm trying to settle the project and just submit it and people are down there studying for COS! It's super unfair! I've done almost everything and now with that little bit you all also don't wish to contribute. When you people are happily studying for COS, do you all have a little thought for me? All you all do is to think about yourself. Anyway, I can't stand this kind of things anymore and lucky it's ending soon. I hope nothing will go wrong during the demo. I just flare up and I'm so sorry about it. I didn't mean to but I just couldn't take it anymore. If I continue keeping it in my heart, things will get worse. I'm serious. Didn't went lunch with the usual click and went back to class, pack and headed to library to look for Job and Qiulian to study together. It was rather cool to be with them but if you want to study seriously don't go with Job! Haha. Anyway, after an hour or so, both of them went for lunch and since I ate already, I help look after their things for them. Study till around 4:15 and headed to Block 72 for the exam which started at 5. Prayed first before we went in for the paper! Thanks Job for leading!! Thanks Xueping also! Your message really touched me! (: The paper was quite alright, I would say. It ended at 6:30 and went home. Saw Minxuan so take 74 back with her. Met family and had dinner. Aww.. I really missed having dinner with them. It's really the best time to have a chat with them. (: Came online and evan chatted with me. Really thanks for your concern! I'm really okay! Michelle messaged me and I seriously want to go for the conference too so I have to go HQ and get my uniform soon! Heh heh! (: That's about it.
- take life easy and just relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment