Went school for just 1 and a half hour!!! This is my first time going school for such short hours!! Kind of lame but still I went. LOL! The only lesson is programming tutorial. I love the programming teacher but then I don't like programming. I think I'm going to die for the walk through cause I kind of forget how I come out with the codings. OMG!! I'll try to study it and see how. There is no exams for FSP and WP but then there is walk through and demo. Grr! It's equally stress. Anyway, after that 1 and a half hour of lesson, went to print sis notes and headed home. Changed and headed back to sgs for guides. Haha. Met Manlin and Emeline and went 107 for lunch and then saw Mr Oei. Went into school and they were just training for their drills. Anyway, the contigent people are really doing very well. This is really the first time I see them and I can praise that they are good as compare to some other UGs. Keep up the good job though there is some part where you girls can improve. (: JIAYOU!! Everything ended at 6 plus and went for dinner with Jessica, Cindy and Huiling. Had a very long chat with them and it's really fun and nice chatting with them. Haha. Oh, did I mention that we saw Miss Gomez. Haha. She was also eating at 147 with her friends. She kept disturbing Cindy. Haha. Hey go for dinner again okays! Haha. (: Am really very tired now but I still can't sleep cause I haven't bathe yet! LOL! Sis went in and bathe and she is taking her own sweet time in the bathroom. Grr!! I got to chiong for my Computing Math already! Who willing to coach me? LOL! I don't like probability!!! Help!!
- finally all the assignments are done! Yayness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment