I'm really tired! Gahz! Woke up super early and headed for work. My week at work is always or rather the same all the week. LOL! Didn't go for service today cause I've got to go for my cousin's birthday party! Anyway, it's held at my aunt's place. It was quite fun but wasn't really too happening. Went home and send Candy and her bro home. Came home and it's pretty late already. I really hope that the house laptop can be SAVED! I suddenly want that few pictures but I didn't have it now! Grr! It makes me feel so uneasy! Unless that laptop can be repair, I can't get those photos! It's so careless of me not to save them in the Imagestation. Aww. I'm so sad now! ): I also don't know what had got into me suddenly that I want the photo so much! Grr! This is super irritating. I should find the owner, get it from the owner and scan it again. LOL! (: I really hope that the laptop can get "saved"!
- i'm feeling emo.
No comments:
Post a Comment