Alright, I just skip the part on Sunday as I really didn't do anything special. Oh! After we left granny's place, we headed to Mustafa to get the printer. Haha, like finally! Came home and watch 跑吧,孩子!That's was how I spent my Sunday. Obviously the earlier part was still the same as last few weeks. About today, didn't have to go school so early so reached at 1 and then had some stupid Linux thing and then we are off to do our own stuffs. I start reading my book and then suddenly, went over to play weiting's sudoku! LOL! This explain how bored I am. Haha. Waited till 5 for the walk through and once I get the paper, I almost fainted. It was so difficult. Grr!! I screwed it anyway. I just not in the mood to do anything now that I seems to already have the holiday mood. This is so not good, I got to focus! Anyway, it ended around 6:45 and reached home like 8 plus. I'm super tired now and thank God I've got no lesson tomorrow. (: Alright, I better end here and start studying for my Computing Math. Probability are driving me crazy!!!
- In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment