Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Was rather slacked today. I just wasted my day like this didn't study much. Super irritating. Went back SGS to pass them boots. Waited for the current CL for so super long and saw Mr Yap so chatted with him for a while and he went for his remedial lesson. Thanks for the cookies. (: I think I just "malu-ating" myself over there lar. There drills is really CMI but then when they do the parade while I'm watching, it's not that bad. Anyway, no doubt the parade is fine but there is still room for improvements. Anyway, after everything ended and I start reflecting on my day and I seriously fine it useless for me to go back and help. I'm trying my very best to help and in the end, a number of them show me attitude. As if I'm not tired. Everyone there is tired but then can they just bear with it. It's only for tomorrow and it's over so what are they complaining about?! A little bit also want to complain, please bear in mind, to be in a UG is never easy. Since you choose to be in it, so don't complain. Went dinner with Cindy and Huiling and really had a good chat with them too. (: Really love having dinner with them. They never fails to brighten up my day. Anyway, the very good CL - Cindy accompanied me to the bus stop and even waited for my bus with me. Thanks girl. Hope you get to read this. Started chatting with her and realise that there are lots of things which I don't know. Anyway, thanks for sharing it with me. It's really my pleasure!I love going back to SGS! Haha, this is so random! LOL! Ended my day just like that. Alright, got to go study for CM already. People, pray for me alright! I'm super stressed up and I really want to get what I desire.

Current mood: elated but stress
Currently listening to: Return to Pooh Corner



- Treasure and cherish the things that you have right now!

No comments: