I went school today in the morning for nothing. I should have just pon-ed and go back SGS to watch the parade. I went back to school just for 2 question of math which mean lesson ended at 10. Slacked in class and played weiting's sudoku again. This really shows how bored I am. LOL! Went for lunch and had great loads of fun with them and came back to class for WP demo. I'm so glad it's finally over and thanks God there is no peer assesment. (: Rush off to the library after that to meet Qiulian and Job to study for CM actually but in the end, it wasn't productive at all. ): Vinc was there too. Anyway, I was pretty bored so I downloaded Il Mare from crunchyroll and watch it again. I watched it halfway and I'm going to continue watching after this. Haha. Around 4:10 went to the atrium to wait for the rest so just sit there and rot again. Grr! I've been slacking and rotting in school this few days. Waited till around 6 and then Jose, CL and I walked to Bukit Timah Plaza cause we are having informal CG there and it's actually kind of a celebration for Gary's birthday. Went PizzaHut and the food there just wasn't that fabulous. I swear I will not go to PizzaHut at BTP anymore. LOL! Anyway, I think Gary had much fun and left the place with Jose after that. Slept in the bus throughout the whole journey and felt much better. Oh and did I mention that Vinc told me that to cure headache, add water with hundred plus and drink it. Headache will heal. LMAO!! I couldn't believe he actually told me this. Haha. Alright, off to watch Il Mare and then start mugging for this friday CM.
- believe and continue to trust in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment