Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today was spent quite fruitful studying my math for tomorrow's paper. After tomorrow, I'll be very very free, I hope. Haha. Anyway, woke up and went opposite for breakfast with mum and dad and stayed at home the whole day. Studied math for the whole day! LOL! I still don't get Binomial Probability but if there is a chance, I'll skip that question tomorrow. Argh! It's still too early to say anything. Like for the common test, I said I would skip Sets but in the end, I still attempt it. LOL! About the peer assessment for the WP demo, that teacher is so forgetful that he didn't give it to us and it was send to us by mail. LOL! I still had to do it. Anyway, I think what I gave them is quite reasonable. (: Watched the parade on tv while having dinner and after that, did nothing much but just study. Yeah! I can't wait for the holiday!! Woohoo!! (:



- Hang in there, I can do it!!

No comments: