Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grr.. It's been days since I blog and it's not because that I'm lazy. I just don't feel like blogging cause there is nothing much to blog about ever since the holiday started for me. It has been rather boring and I've been doing the same old thing again. I'm now so addicted to Heart of Greed that I will watch it ever since I woke up in the morning. I know this is really bad but that's the most I can do to keep myself occupied. Apart from watching that drama, I still get to work on everyday except wednesday and friday. Wednesday is reserve for CG and friday is reserve for guides. I got the urge to blog in chinese suddenly. LOL!! Alright, will blog again later, off to work now.

To be continue...

Obviously, it's like late at night now. The time shows 1:07am now. I'll be sleeping soon after this. zzz. Anyway, work today was simply alright, I get to take my favourite student. LOL! Jaydon Lim!! Haha. (: Will upload his photo some other time when I have thought of methods to do so. LOL! His photo is in my phone. Anyway, came back from work and just watched tv. Finally I watched the last episode of Heart of Greed with mummy but I'm still watching the front episode cause I missed out alot at the beginning. LOL! Alright, am pretty tired now. Will end here then.




- everything is POSSIBLE with God!

No comments: