Saturday, August 18, 2007

I was kind of late for work today but it wasn't that bad. I had already adjusted myself to the sudden flow of students. I get super fed-up today and I just flare up at one of the students. Of course others can tell but I just didn't apologise to that students. I will be really very happy if that students don't wish to find me again in the near future. Anyway, left at around 5:50 and rush to service. On my way there, saw Yuqian!! Ahhhh! I miss you, girl! Rush to Nexus for service and they are worshipping already. I just went right into the worhipping mood and it didn't take long. Yeah! Praise the Lord!! :) I find today sermon really great cause somehow one way or another, God really spoke to me. After service, headed to PS for dinner and then I went home early at around 9:15. That's about it!!


Jaydon Lim! (my favourite student) cute right?!


Shiqi and Shimin, they are sisters!


- much misses.

No comments: