Monday, August 20, 2007

Hoho. I finally change my blogskin. I'm so in love with this skin and of course, MY BLOG!! Haha. Was super bored in the morning as I really did nothing much. Slacked around at home till like 2 plus and then rush out to AMK for work. It's super busy today and my mood wasn't that bad actually. In fact it was still ok and things were still going on pretty well. (: Xueli and I was doing reading for the same thing for so many times that we know the whole thing. Without flipping the page, we already know what is the next page sentence. LOL! We were basically entertaining ourselves in the reading room lar. LOL! Was super high today, and I didn't know why. (: Free at around 9:00, then a few of us just chit chatted in the room. LOL! After that, went home. Haha, that's about it, nothing much. I need to replace my printer ink. It's finish already and mum still didn't want to buy. Grr! Super pissed off can! We seriously need it and then they didn't want to buy. Worse come to worse, I'll just get it by myself lar. What's so difficult? Just printer ink. Not asking them to kill someone. -_-

“I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
Psalm 16:8



- who can make my day?

No comments: