Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been tagged. All thanks to weiting!! LOL! Since I'm bored anyway, I shall do this kind of lame stuff.

Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to "sabo". People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

6 weird things about me:

1. I don't like to stare in the daze on bus trips!

2. I will start thinking about my secondary school life when I am not doing anything.

3. I can't survive without MSN!!

4. I will feel something not right, if I missed service and CG!!

5. I talk to myself at times. 自言自语。

6. I love math alot and it will be even better if it's early in the morning. It will surely brightens up my day!! (:


the 6 victims are:
1. junn
2. peipei
3. whoever that comes to my blog
4. whoever feels bored
5. whoever feels like doing
6. anybody

No comments: