Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My days for the holiday are more or less the same. Boo! Anyway, went to work and in fact, I'm really used to it already, even students that I hate, I'm also okay with it as I am trying to look at things differently now. I'm trying to change for the better. (: Everything ended very late today and I've got no idea why. Had dinner very late and came home exactly at 11. I actually waited for bus 88 to arrive for super long that I wanted to take a cab home. When I was acutally waiting for a cab, bus 88 arrive and it was super packed. Alight and waited for 156. That's about it. My life is boring.

"By day the LORD directs his love,
at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.”
Psalm 42:8



- have a break, have a kit-kat!

No comments: