Friday, August 24, 2007

I was woken up by the noise again this morning and it was super early and I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Boo! Help sis to get her facial cream and wash and after I bought for her, it's started raining so heavily. Lucky I brought my umbrella along or else, I won't know how I'm suppose to get home. Bought my lunch home and ate already and headed back to SGS for guides. Guides today was pretty alright, as in the girls enjoyed themselves and had lots of fun, I guess. However, half the time spent was on test work. Alittle lame though and waste time and I told them to take a little more initiative to do it at home instead of do it during meeting days. I found out that some of them weren't even listening to ms evonne when she is talking. I won't name anyone here but if they happens to read this, they should know who they are. After guides, there is this cluster game played by teachers among the N1 cluster and I was happily watching the teachers played. Haha. Teachers are real violent when it comes to this kind of sports game. Anyway, during guides, they were have to do some test work on looking after public's property so they had to ask mr wee for help on that and they didn't dare to ask him so I had to ask him on their behalf. It was during the game and he was so engross in it that he didn't wish to talk about it. ): I even went to watch the badminton and Mr oei was there. Went down to clear the cups and then some accident happend. Haha. Lucky there wasn't any scratches or anything. After that, waited for Cindy and company and I happend to saw Mr yap so said hi to him and told him I saw his penalty kick, the one that he scored and he was laughing. LOL! In the end, I told Mr yap about the guides thing since Mr wee didn't want to listen. Boo! Thanks to both of them for actually allowing them to do it and they have lots of others things for them to do as well. Haha. Ain't me a good senior to actually helped them asked?! Haha. After everything, headed to 107 for dinner and went home. Saw Miss tan, the NCC teacher at the bus stop with peien and saranya. Although she didn't teach me but still, she still talked to me and stuff lar. (: Came home and was dead tired. That's about it. Suppose to have shepherding today but Jose overslept so it was cancelled. LOL!

“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.”
Psalm 116:1-2



- there were lots of things I didn't know.

No comments: