Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's super noisy at home in the morning cause there is constructions going on and the two dogs at home will bark non-stop to add in to the noise pollution. I really need some peace! Anyway, at around 3 plus left house and headed work. When I reach there, they told me they had just reach also. Anyway, I was in the reading room today and Jaydon Lim look for me today!! LOL! Loves!! He is uper cute lar. Haha. He was shouting what is 12-12 and from the glass panel, I told him it's zero and that Lilian, take a file and block me from telling him. Haha. That is beacause, she like Jaydon Lim also. Haha. At least we manage to take him or play with him today not like on Tuesday, both Lilian and I didn't get to take him. Haha. Instead, it was Candy who took him on Tuesday. On tuesday, when both of us couldn't take him, we were like wondering who take him and in the end, ah jo told me it's Candy and for corrections, it's Justin, both Lilian and I were like huh!? Why he take? Such a cute little boy cannot be corrupted by JUSTIN okay!? Haha. That Justin is seriously hopeless! Can you believe, everyone in the center dislike him and he still don't know about it. Hopeless! Alright, that's about it. Haha. Super happy to see him today. Haha. (:

“When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”
Psalm 94:18-19

When did we first met?
Remembering the first of everything within us
brought back lots of memories that can't be express with words.
You thought I was strong yet again and again,
I teared before you.
Everything you did had become part of my life.
Without you, my life would be like a set of jigsaw puzzle with one piece missing and
things won't go on like how I am right now.
I'm really grateful and thankful for your presence.
If not for you, who supported and encouraged me in every tough situations,
I won't be what I am today.



- new laptop coming.

No comments: