Alright, woke up quite late as I didn't have to go to work as I thought there is WFL but it was cancelled and postpone to next month. Anyway, was slacking at home till around 2 plus and then headed to compass point first then meet Jose at hope resource at 5. Went for service and it was indeed awesome. Praise and worship was so great! Felt His presence. Sermon was great too. After service, went PS for dinner. After that, I came home. That's about it. Finally I gave something to barnabi but my barnabus is still not doing anything. Boohoo! Next week's service is at D'Marquee because it's the church's anniversary. Woohoo! It is going to be great fun! Looking forward to next week. (: Oh, super excited about EVO retreat too. After EVO retreat, is JUMP conference. Haha. Everything sounds cool to me. Alright, I want to have some rest already so I shall end here. Lalalalala~
“Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”
Psalms 143:10
- how to make faith work?
No comments:
Post a Comment