Sunday, September 09, 2007

I've deleted the part on GALLERY already because imagestation is closing down soon and shutterfly doesn't support the way I link like how I do for imagestation. ): This is like so sad. I'll try to find alternatives to put back the gallery section. Anyway, my day today was the same and it's pretty boring. Anyway, I'm excited for EVO retreat and JUMP conference. LOL! Though I got to help daddy with the typing of his invoice, but I still do not wish to miss this two exciting events. There is nothing much to blog about today just that I'm feeling bored that's why I'm here. Have been reflecting about the past few years of my secondary school life this few days and I felt a little regretful here and there as I'm thinking and reflecting but once again, what done is done, I can do nothing to "re-do" those years again. This is super random and a little emo but I'm alright. (:

“Teach the older men to be temperate,
worthy of respect, self-controlled,
and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.”
Titus 2:2



- remembering good old time.

No comments: