Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alright, I will skip about yesterday cause I didn't do much and I do not want to bored my readers out. Anyway, woke up super early and headed to dhoby ghaut for work. Gosh! It's so early and I wasn't feeling very well in the morning already so I kept going to the toilet but couldn't vomit. I just felt like vomitting but it just couldn't came out. I shall spare the details. It's super gross. Anyway, felt much better but still having headache and it became super terrible when I start work in the afternoon at AMK. Anyway, was super blessed today and get to eat donuts from Donut Factory. (: I just hope that you will stay out of the way, I take students. You have your own way and I have mine so I really hope you can stop interrupting me and keep pressurising me when I take students my own style. The way you hurry me and all is really irritating and frustrating. I know I'm not as good as you but do you mind letter people try? I know you're the best but at least give people an opportunity to do something on their own. The actions and everything you do today really hurts me. From what you had done, I've been asking myself this question"Am I that bad?" I know I'm nothing compare to you but you should at least let me try. You make me feel so lousy and if you're doing this all the time, I will not improve and I think it will be better for me to stop working there since it's not the only place I can gain experience. Sometimes I really thought of stop working and give myself a break. I really can't stand you. You may feel unwell at times or whatever, you do not need to show it to me or anything. If you're unwell, you can always go home and rest. Alright enough about complaing. Anyway, left with Candy and came home quite late. That's about it. Going for EVO Retreat tomorrow so will blog when I came back on Thursday or maybe will blog again on Friday. Till then, take care and God bless.

“[A song of ascents.]
I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.”
Psalms 121:1-2



- you make me feel lousy!

No comments: