Alright, I'm back from EVO retreat. I would say it's rather fun. I may be a little long winded here but if you can't take it, just leave.
12 September 2007, Wednesday
Woke up and start packing for the retreat. Didn't have to bring much and I can say I packed it pretty fast. Anyway, met Jose, MingKuang and Agustine at Tampines Mrt station. I took 161 and then 27 and I alight at the wrong stop. Gosh! Anyway, I still manage to find my way. (: Met them and when to a food court near Tampines Mrt Station and had our lunch. Left at around 2 plus 3 and headed to the chalet. Didn't know how to go to the place too. LOL! Everyone was lost. Haha. Anyhow, we manage to reach the chalet. Reached there and we just book in and put our bags and then there wasn't much we could do so we played with Monopoly. LOL! It was fun no doubt it's just a simple game. Boo! After a few rounds of Monopoly, we had a short and simple PM and then we were slacking again. A while later, it's BBQ time and I didn't eat much either. Had lotsof fun during that time. Kokleng showed us lots of magic trick and I was totally amazed by him though it's just some tricks. After a while, we started playing using poker cards to play game like Heart Attack, Police and Murderer, so on and so forth. After a while, we started playing with some other guys and they thought me how to play Bridge. Oh man! It's such a nice game! I want to play a few more rounds but the committee had some balloon games so we proceed with that. After that, I helped them clear up the place and then when to bathe quite late. I think by then, it's already, 2 am in the morning. After that, a number of them went out for prata but I just stayed in the room to read the book, A Walk to Remeber. Gosh! It's such a nice book. (: Finished the book at 5am and headed to sleep. They're not back yet so I slept without waiting for them.
Today
Woke up at around 8 plus and then didn't do much either. Waited for breakfast prepared by Zejun and after that, went back with Zhige. The breakfast was supposed to be porridge but in the end, it turn out to be like some sticky rice. Anyway, it was nice. (: Was super tired and headed to interchange and took 72 back. The stupid bus conductor or what do you call those who checks the card? Anyway, I was sleeping and he was practically shouting into my ears. Stupid. I saw some who are nicer before who just simple let them sleep or at least said gently. However, the one that I met was super rude can. *Roll eyes.* Reached home around 12 plus and then did nothing much and at around 2, went to sleep. Slept till 6 plus and headed opposite for dinner and slack all the way, and I'm blogging now. (:
“[Suffering for Doing Good]
Finally, all of you,
live in harmony with one another;
be sympathetic, love as brothers,
be compassionate and humble.”
Peter 1:38
- Love is a leap of faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment